Las Vegas, NV
Catch the vision and join our team!
RBI is a privately held electrical and communications contracting and services firm operating in 4 geographic regions, across 3 time zones and in 2 countries.
If you are fast paced, highly organized executive assistant, looking for a balance of home and office time, this may be the part-time opportunity for you.
- Manages the President’s calendar, coordinates corporate events and arranges the President’s travel;
- Composes professional correspondence that supports business development opportunities and a solid corporate image;
- Coordinates marketing efforts through print and digital media including business cards, marketing materials, corporate website, newsletters and social media presence;
- Schedules and oversees key leadership and monthly review meetings, and composing agendas and meeting minutes to assist with accountability;
- Manages the President’s email Inbox to filter non-essential messages and focus his efforts.
- Solid MS-Office software skills to create, edit and modify files (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint);
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills;
- College or university graduate with at least 3 years of demonstrated success in a similar role.
- Competitive Wage
- Available Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Professional Development Funding
- Opportunities for advancement
- Service recognition awards
- Hiring referral incentives
- Company BBQs and events
- Philanthropy and Community Involvement
RBI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. RBI is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.