Meadowvale West, Georgetown, Mississauga, ON
Project Management Administrator
RBI is an electrical and communication contracting and services firm operating in both Canada and the USA. We are searching for a detail-oriented projects administrator who will support and work directly with our electrical construction focused project management team
If you are a best-in-class projects administrator, then join our growing team, and develop your career with us.
- Maintains project lists, assigns, tracks and managers project numbers.
- Reviews contract documentation, and collaborates to prepare sub-contracts, arrange and track equipment rentals and coordinate project purchases;
- Compiles health and safety documentation for each assigned project and monitoring completion of health and safety reporting in conjunction with the Safety Director;
- Directs and processes project related RFQ and RFI applications;
- Controls and coordinates all project documents and files including project submittals, As Built Drawings, Operation and Maintenance Manuals and Warranty documentation
- Assists in processing current and accurate Cost to Complete schedules for each respective project;
- A high school diploma with a minimum of 5 years in a similar role, or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Ability to organize, file and retrieve paper reports, and digitize them for future efficient access.
- Demonstrated, professional verbal and written communications, interacting with a variety of individuals using tact, diplomacy and skill.
- Ability to read, interpret, understand and report on project status including WIP and trends.
- Proven skills to deal with and compute fractions, percentages, costs, gross margins and gross profit, while dealing with WIP, time and material estimates and fluctuating labor rates.
- Demonstrated proficiency using the MS Office Suite where previous SAGE / Timberline experience would be a definite asset.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Competitive Wage
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Professional Development Funding
- Opportunities for advancement – growing company
- Service recognition awards
- Hiring referral incentives
- Company BBQs and events
- Philanthropy and Community Involvement
RBI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. RBI is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.