Regional General Manager
RBI is an electrical and communication contracting and services firm searching for the charismatic and visionary leader for our Alberta based group. The incumbent is preparing for retirement, so if you have a strong history in electrical construction for driving revenue expansion and turning profits, and are seeking a challenge that encourages professional development, innovation and continuous improvement, while focusing on driving the profitability of a business unit, then this opportunity may be for you!
Catch the vision and join our team!
Job Duties / Key Measures:
- Establishes and ensures the successful execution of the annual business plan by attaining business unitrevenue and profitability goals and objectives;
- Creates and competently reports monthly on business developed, new opportunities generated, clients engaged and plans in the attainment of business unit goals;
- Drivesconsistent aggregate monthly positive billing on projects (10 out of 12 months), where every design-build project is always positively billed, all as measured by WIP reports;
- Encourages and develops divisional staff to ensure tenure, engagement, education and high-levels of competency.
- 10+ years industrial, commercial and institutional electrical management experience (ideally with a university degree), or the combination of education and experience;
- A proven track record of coaching and mentoring a diverse team to drive goal achievement;
- Demonstrated superior business development and client relationship building abilities;
- Proven ongoing investment into personal development and skills expansion;
- Evidenced strengths in driving bottom line growth and expanding top line profitable revenue.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Competitive Wage
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Professional Development Funding
- Opportunities for advancement – growing company
- Service recognition award
- Hiring referral incentives
- Company BBQs and events
- Philanthropy and Community Involvement