Meadowvale West, Georgetown, Mississauga, ON
Catch the vision and join our team!
RBI is a privately held electrical and communications contracting and services firm operating in 3 geographic regions, across 2 time zones and in 2 countries.
We are searching for a professional, determined and highly competent administrative professional who will ensure prompt and accurate billing, as well as engage in ongoing interactions with clients to collect outstanding payments.
- Prepare invoices for clients in a timely manner to support cash flow;
- Reviews hours logged and materials purchased to prepare bills for services rendered;
- Locate and contact clients to inquire about overdue payments;
- Works to resolve billing and customer credit issues;
- Monitors overdue accounts to identify and pursue outstanding debts;
- Engages with clients and takes appropriate actions to ensures timely account payments;
- Conducts ongoing reports on collections activities.
- Solid MS-Office software skills to create, edit and modify files (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Calm demeanor with a proven ability to manage stress;
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills;
- Previous proven success administrating in and invoicing and collections capacity.
- Competitive Wage
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Professional Development Funding
- Opportunities for advancement
- Service recognition awards
- Hiring referral incentives
- Company BBQs and events
- Philanthropy and Community Involvement
RBI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. RBI is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.