Catch the vision and join our team!
RBI is a privately held electrical and communications contracting and services firm operating in 4 geographic regions, across 3 time zones and in 2 countries.
Our growth vision coupled with a focus of being the best in class has created a key opportunity for a stellar Project Management Administrator to join our project management team and help us to effectively execute our electrical construction projects.
- Manages and controls all documentation and files relative to respective projects;
- Coordinates all aspects of project submittals and project ending records (As built drawings, Operation and Maintenance Manuals and Warranty documentation);
- Reviews new contract documentation, prepares sub-contracts, and coordinates and tracks equipment rentals;
- Ensures accurate and current document revisions are available to the respective Project Managers;
- Directs and processes RFQ and RFI applications, and prepares Change Orders as necessary;
- Maintains a current and accurate Cost to Complete schedule for each respective project;
- Plans project material requirements, and issues purchase orders and requisitions for required items, managing material arrival schedules.
- Solid MS-Word and MS-Excel software skills to create, edit and manipulate files;
- Strong verbal, written and face to face communication and interpersonal skills;
- Previous project administration or coordination experience in the Institutional and Commercial construction realm;
- College or university graduate with at least 3 years of demonstrated success in a similar role.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Competitive Wage
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Professional Development Funding
- Opportunities for advancement – growing company
- Service recognition award
- Hiring referral incentives
- Company BBQs and events
- Philanthropy and Community Involvement
RBI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. RBI is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.