Las Vegas, NV
Human Resources Manager
RBI is an electrical and communication contracting and services firm, with multiple locations across Canada and the USA. We are searching for a dynamic and driven Human Resources Manager to work with our Regional General Managers to execute our HR programs. We are not your typical electrical construction company. Our culture is built around thinking creatively and critically, working as one team, and leveraging our collective experiences to help one another in support of Robertson Bright’s overall mission to be “BEST IN CLASS!” We believe in the power of laughter and thrive on having fun while we get the job done! We look for people who don’t just want a job but seek a career and taking OWNERSHIP OF THE PROCESS!
In this unique role you will provide Human Resources and safety leadership across all the RBI locations in Canada and the USA.
As the ideal candidate, you will be an expert in:
- Talent Sourcingfor attracting high caliber candidates for both office and field roles,
- Interviewingto determine role and cultural fit,
- Benefits administrationfor health and welfare plans in both the USA and Canadian geographies,
- Safetyprogram execution to help ensure that our teams are completing the required paperwork in the time frames and manner necessary for success.
- Well-articulatedto prepare written job advertisements for online use, conduct phone screens and host interviews.
- Innovativeto source and target candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed and other social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Organizedto prepare on-boarding plans, track employee reviews; conduct scheduled audits of safety documentation and then prepare timely reports on all of the above;
- Proactiveto build a pipeline of talent to foster efficient and prompt filling of vacant roles, and to identify to the Director where safety issues may be arising within the organization;
- Detail-orientedto ensure that all benefits are administered and managed for new and current employees.
- A Company Advocatewhile acting as each candidates’ key point of contact, building interpersonal relationships with clients, during the selection process; and promoting the company as “best in class” and as a “best place to work”.
DO YOU HAVE:
- A University degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Communications, or Business. SHRM, CHRP or equivalent designation highly desired
- Ten plus years general HR experience, with a minimum of five years of HR expertise at the management level, or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- A proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and the demands of the job.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understanding of Linkedin Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems, and Candidate Management Systems with a demonstrated flare for creating captivating job advertisements.
Catch our vision, join our team!