Greater Toronto Area, ON
RBI is an electrical and communication contracting and services firm and we are expanding our electrical estimating team and are looking for an entrepreneurial and dedicated Senior Electrical Estimator to be part of our team and grow with our group.
We are seeking a professional electrical estimator who is energized by the idea of creating electrical estimated for projects in 4 geographic regions, spread over 3 time zones, across the 2 nations of Canada and the USA. This unique opportunity is entirely focused on electrical estimating, ensuring consistent, accurate, timely and targeted estimates are created and delivered to secure projects that have been targeted though strategic client alliances and nurtured relationships.
In this key electrical estimating role your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and coordinating full cost estimates for conceptual, design-building and bid-spec work;
- Reviewing proposal specifications and drawings to determine the scope of work and required estimate contents;
- Ensuring that quotes prepared are of high accuracy, reliability and caliber;
- Providing details that allow estimates to land within 5% of targeted competitor bids;
- Verifying the data in the Accubid database, and maintaining the information in the Quotation Funnel Sheet.
As leader who is ideally suited to this role, you will have:
- 10+ years of successful electrical construction estimating experience;
- Previous Accubid expertise in developing electrical estimates;
- A demonstrated drive to create accurate and timely electrical esimates;
- A solid understanding of electrical code requirements in both the USA and Canada.
- Full medical and available dental and vision benefits
- Competitive Wage
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Professional Development funding
- Opportunities for advancement – growing company
- Service recognition awards
- Hiring referral incentives
- Company BBQs and events
- Philanthropy and community involvement
RBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our aim to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status. Diverse candidates are encouraged to respond. RBI is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in our selection process.