Fairfield/Vacaville Amtrak Station, California
RBI is an electrical and communication contracting and services firm searching for a Senior Electrical Estimator to drive our project pursuits in Nevada and California.
We are looking for an electrical construction leader, who is up to the challenge of directing the estimating activities for projects in our 4 geographic regions, over 3 time zones, across the 2 nations of Canada and the USA. This unique opportunity will drive our estimating process ensuring consistent, accurate, timely and targeted estimates are created and delivered to secure projects that have been targeted though strategic client alliances and nurtured relationships.
In this key, leadership role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the estimating process to secure profitable project opportunities in niche, emerging and key market segments;
- Directing all aspects of estimating, including assignment of workload, reviewing accuracy, and providing handover direction;
- Training, coaching and developing a team of electrical estimators to prepare quotations of high accuracy, reliability and caliber;
- Continuously evaluating, updating and adjusting the Accubid software and database to achieve excellence in electrical estimating;
- Ensuring that pipeline opportunity tracking is conducted consistently and accurately;
- Establishing protocols to perpetuate successes while minimizing mistakes and misses.
As leader who is ideally suited to this role, you will:
- Have 10+ years of successful electrical construction estimating experience and estimating management expertise;
- Be an articulate and professional communicator with a proven ability to influence teams and successfully interact with clients;
- Have a demonstrated drive to win while attaining budgeted goals and objectives;
- Be an expert in electrical code requirements in both the USA and Canada.
- Occasionally travel to the RBI regional offices in Canada and the USA.
- Full medical and available dental and vision benefits
- Competitive Wage
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Professional Development funding
- Opportunities for advancement – growing company
- Service recognition awards
- Hiring referral incentives
- Company BBQs and events
- Philanthropy and community involvement
RBI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. RBI is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Job Type: Full-time