RBI is an electrical and communication contracting and services firm operating across 4 geographic regions, in 3 different time zones, and 2 countries. We are searching for a charismatic and experienced financial leader to provide a stabilizing presence along with seasoned leadership and direction to our corporate finance and accounting team, for a duration of approximately 6 months. If you are a seasoned accounting and finance professional, with an intricate understanding of construction, and looking to have an impact on the business while mentoring and developing a team to be best in-class, then this leadership opportunity may be for you.
Catch the vision and join our team!
Job Duties / Key Measures:
- Provides stability, financial leadership and strategic direction in developing and executing business and operational strategies;
- Oversees and directs negotiations, interactions and reporting with funding institutions and investors;
- Directs budgeting and monitors ongoing progress, presenting operational metrics to internal and external stakeholders;
- Leads the preparation and approval of all financial reporting materials including communication of financial statements;
- Manages corporate bonding, and insurance requirements for all US and Canadian operations.
- 10+ years of construction rooted financial and accounting experience including WIP expertise, with a business focused university degree (ideally with an MBA), or the combination of education and experience;
- CA or CPA designation would be preferred;
- A proven track record of driving financial negotiations and board level reporting;
- Expertise in financial planning and strategy, mergers & acquisitions, managing profitability, strategic planning, forecasting and corporate finance.
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Competitive Wage
- Paid vacation
- Continuing Professional Development Funding
- Opportunities for advancement – growing company
- Service recognition award
- Hiring referral incentives
- Company BBQs and events
- Philanthropy and Community Involvement
RBI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. RBI is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.