The lights just went out.
Whether it was just momentary or a sustained power outage, the results can be equally disastrous. Production has stopped. Materials have been wasted. Data has been lost. Deadlines have been missed. Work must be re-done.
It does not have to be this way.
Let RBI review your power infrastructure to develop a comprehensive design that will mitigate potential losses due to power interruptions. A common misunderstanding is that the capital cost of emergency power infrastructure cannot be justified. However, once the true risks and potential costs of the “status quo” are understood, justification is often clear. It’s a facet of risk management, no less than the insurance policies that protect against other threats to your business.
Furthermore, a combination of very cost-effective lease-to-own programs providing “return-on-investment” power reliability can be a sound value proposition.
Whatever might be threatened by an unplanned power interruption, our complete Emergency Power Turnkey Solutions can involve any of several approaches, including:
- Generator (diesel, natural gas or propane)
- Automatic (ATS) or Manual Transfer Switch (MTS)
- Complete fault diagnostics and annunciation, whether fixed, LAN based, or wireless
- Complete facility or specific load support
- Engineering, governmental regulatory, civil, and mechanical requirements, and approvals
- Ongoing preventive maintenance programs and system support
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS), either battery- or flywheel-supported
- Temporary emergency power rental solutions